Not-so-pink Floyd

>Good luck to all the Florida folks.  And maybe Georgia, South Carolina and
>Alabama, too.

Keets:

Yes, definitely SC too. Looks like landfall just N of Savannah. Oh boy. And
another storm coming right behind it.

Then again, we ARE used to this (somewhat). I sent the family off to safety
and am going to do something REO Speedwagon played a song about, but since I
don't like the band I must refrain from mentioning. I WILL make it, however,
because I refuse to depart this particular planet when there's a Who album
about to be released. Nope.