Sunday Shopping/ Live at the BBC

Hi all,
       Whilst looking around BEST BUY store this morning I saw the
actual release date for the BBC CD which is September 13th. (Monday).
Yes just one more week to go > There is an actual sign saying so.
I also happened upon a $3.99 CD section which contained 'physoderelict' by
Pete
and 'Rocks in the Head' by Roger. (several copies of both). Which I
did not have on CD but on Tape, so I promptly bought both. I was
further surprised to find that the video tribute concert to Freddie Mercury
at Wembley Stadium  (soon to be torn down and replaced)
in which Roger performs  'I want it all" had been deeply discounted
to $2.99 !  What amazed me even further is at the cash register both
CD's were even further discounted to $1.99 each ! So those of you
who don't posess these items and wish to have them, I'd like to
suggest that you get down to your Best Buy  and join in the fun.
Regards,
Derick.