Re: price of HOB tickets

Here's a clip from another list--bad news for the middle class.  If this is
correct, there's a little difference in marketability between Pete solo and
TED aka The Who.

>The Chicago House of Blues show is now scheduled for Saturday evening
November 13th not the 19th has previously thought. All ticket sales
will benefit the Maryville Accedamy, the HOB however have not yet decided
when tickets will go on sale and who they will be sold to, the tickets that
will be available to the public are "very" expensive,  $30,000 for a box as
an example.

keets