Las Vegas concert

Hello all
Just returned from Vegas were I saw the World's Greatest Rock and Roll
Band Play.  It was great to see Pete play the whole show with his
electric guitar.  He showed he is still one of the greatest every.  John
had an awsome bass solo where his fingers were moving so fast you could
barely see
them. Roger sounded great as he always does.  It was nice to see just the
memebers of the band play without all the
backup musicians they have had lately,  I don't think they need them
because they put on a
great show.
Congrats to all that get to see them in the coming days, should be some
great shows
Paul