House of Blues 11/12 hotel-concert packages still available

Good morning campers!

For a measly $887.25 the House of Blues Hotel will sell you two tickets to
the Friday 11/12 Who show, plus one night's accommodations at the HOB Hotel.
Call them at 312-245-0333.  Be sure you specify that you want the
hotel/concert package or else they'll just tell you that the (non-package)
tickets are sold out. The hotel/concert package is, however, sold out for
the Saturday 11/13 show.

The HOB is a 1,000 seat venue, except they don't actually have seats.  You
stand and have a good view of the stage.

For those of you with kids, the HOB Hotel can fax you info on an accredited
babysitting service that can take care of your tykes in the hotel room while
you experience maximum R & B.  Just ask for the concierge when you call.

--- Tom

PS: Can someone e-mail me with the location of Friday's after-concert
festivities, I wasn't paying attention when I didn't have tickets.