Who in LA

I've just come back from a great 2 week holiday in Los Angeles and Las
Vegas.  I've had a such a brilliant time so I'm not too bitter about missing
the Who play by just a few days, and the holiday was full of Who content
anyway:

    - saw the new Nicholas Cage film "Bringing Out the Dead" with it's
surprise Bellboy segment
    - walked past the door of the Hard Rock Cafe, and noticed PT's guitar
out of the corner of my eye - went back for a better look
    - bought 3 new CDs: PT's Live and Psychoderelict (Music Only), as well
as JAE's Left for Live (I've never seen any of these CDs available in the
UK)
    - also saw for sale in various shops: Tommy DVD, Deep End Live video &
CD, RD's Celebration CD, Horse's Neck book.  I didn't buy any of these - a
decision I'll no doubt regret in the future
    - saw Keith Moon's favourite LA liquor store, which I'd just read about
in Dear Boy
    - on the Virgin flight back, they showed the 50 minute Who's Next
documentary
    - saw the brief article in USA Today
    - caught that car ad on TV that uses WGFA (yeeeeaaaahhhhh!!!!!)

I'm listening to Psychoderelict (Music Only) on my PC at the moment.  For
some reason, when I originally read about the CD on this list, I just
assumed it was a completely instrumental CD, which I did think was kinda
odd.  But, of course, I know now that 'Music Only' means that just the play
segments have been ripped out.  I much prefer this new 'Music Only'
version - I always found the radio play a little weak, and quite frankly,
embarrassing.

-MB (not knowing if it's 1 PM or 5 AM)