Bridge Concert Webcast! For those of you who have Pentium III processors only, unfortunately!

Sorry, but I didn't make up the rules on this one.  I have a Pentium II, so
I am SOL on this too.  Not that I am too upset, as I have my tickets for
Saturday in hand.

Anyway, if you have a Pentium III processor, and don't have anything better
to do on Saturday or Sunday, you might want to point your browser to
http://media.intelweboutfitter.com/benefit/bridgeschool.htm now.  Intel's
WebOutfitter Service is going to have the live webcast of both Saturday and
Sunday's Bridge School Benefit!!!  According to the above web-site, the
starting times for the webcast is 5:00 PM Pacific Time on Saturday and 2 PM
on Sunday.  Remember that Sunday is the start of Standard Time, so "Fall
Back" an hour.

The system requirements to download the WebOutfitter Service are:

IntelŪ PentiumŪ III processor
Netscape Communicator* 4.5 , AOL* 4.x, or Internet Explorer 4.x and above
Macromedia* Flash 4.0
56k modem or higher
Microsoft Windows* 98

BTW, the hot rumor that I have heard is that either/both Springsteen and Tom
Petty may be performing.

BW Radley
bwradley@earthlink.net