You da man

> Or so says Music 365 today.  So you spent all your money on Who tickets,
did
> you?  Time to sell that car.  Why would you need a car when you have 6
CD's of
> Lifehouse to listen to?

Brian:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: you da man! GREAT news! And I
was just commenting to another Whofest attendee about how you were correct
when you told us about the album of new material (see folks what you missed
by not coming? Maybe next time you'll be here). I just hope you realize how
appreciated you are here on the list.

> Twenty unreleased tracks recorded by PETE TOWNSHEND in 1971 for the
aborted
> follow-up to The Who's 'Tommy' will finally see the light of day as part
of a
> six CD box set to be released on December 6.

Merry Christmas to us! And I thought it was The Beatles who were to be the
band of the new millenium. It seems not!

> The full track listing is: 'Teenage Wasteland', 'Goin' Mobile', 'Baba
O'Riley',
> 'Time Is Passing', 'Love Ain't For Keeping', 'Bargain', 'Too Much of
Anything',
> 'Greyhound Girl', 'Mary', 'Behind Blue Eyes', 'I Don't Know Myself', 'Put
The
> Money Down', 'Pure and Easy', 'Getting In Tune', 'Let’s See Action',
'Relay',
> 'Join Together', 'Won't Get Fooled Again', 'Song Is Over'. There are also
two
> bonus live tracks in 'Who Are You' and 'Won’t Get Fooled Again' plus two
new
> versions of 'Behind Blue Eyes' and 'Song Is Over'.

I don't recall who on this list it was I discussed this with, but I recall
a fairly recent spirited debate about whether or not any WAY tracks were to
be included in Lifehouse. It seems not, but I'm saddened to see there are
no tracks I wasn't already aware of. Oh well; a small complaint at best! I
can live with it!

       Cheers                  ML

If you own a CD player, you need to check out our website:

http://www.generations.theshoppe.com/