thewhodirect.com

This afternoon I received what might be termed an "unsolicited commercial
email" advertising the web site <http://thewhodirect.com>. I went to check
it out, and it was a very nice _looking_ site, with an entrance page
greeting visitors with an audio snippet of "My Generation". There was also a
link to a not-yet-existant "official" site; and CDs for sale, including the
yet-to-be-released BBC set (the site acknowledged that it was currently
available only as a pre-order item). There were also links to "collectibles"
and other ways to waste one's paycheck, but I didn't look into those parts
of the site.

Emily