RE: Spin Mag article

> > News by Marc Spitz ((MSpitz@spinmag.com))
> >
>  WHO THE
> FUCK ARE YOU to imply that this is bad!!  Oh that's right, your a
> corporate
> stiff working for a big corporate magazine, for what....oh yeah, MONEY!
> Do
> you write for free?  NOT! I was always under the impression that in the
> literary world, a writer who writes for a magazine and a salary is a true
> 'sell out'.  Go to the mirror Marc.
>
> 	Get in tune Marc,
> 	Kevin

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Just wanted to clarify that I sent this retort
directly to Mr. Marc Spitz (it's not, naaaww can't be.....swimmer?) and cc'd
the list.  I'll post his reply if he does.....reply.
	I apologize for my anger (not really, well...kind of) but this kind
of crap just pisses me off to no end.
	I feel better now.  :)  Thanks for listening.
	Kevin