Roger in Rolling Stone

There is a picture and an article with Roger dressed in his "Boric, King of
the Fairies" out fit in Rolling Stone (November issue) He is wearing a large
green hat and what looks to be green, plated armor.  The article reads: You
better you bet that's Roger Daltrey as Boric, King of the Fairies.  Roger
Daltrey has worn some zany hats in his day, but none so special as this.
Thanks to NBC and Hallmark Entertainment, Daltrey will portray Boric, King of
the Fairies, in The Magical Legend of the Leprehauns, a two-part miniseries
starring Whoopi Goldberg and Randy Quaid, coming your way November 7th and
8th.  "It's a role I've always wanted to play," cracked Daltrey. "He's awful
camp!"  The serie tales the tale of two sets of star-crossed lovers - one in
the human world and one in the magical one.  "The fairies are responsible for
the seasons and making sure the raindrops are the right size," Daltrey
explained.  "But the Leprechauns don't like to work. So we get into a bit of
a set-to with them - like Braveheart, but without the blood."   Janet