Jamming tickets; Barr none; Who boot

> Didn't Pearl Jam sell tickets to their fan club (or newsletter
subscribers,
> whatever) first for some of their shows a few years ago? My niece got her
> tickets this way and went to a show in Maine, of all places. This seems
like
> a better idea to me. Any other thoughts??

Corkface:

Yeah, I have a thought about that...I was unable to get PJ tickets because
of this system. It didn't work, which is why they abandoned it.

> Generation."  This is one cover version I hope I never hear.

Brian:

Having heard her perform another song on Stern, I am with you 100%!

> Side One starts with a Radio 1 ad to the tune of My Generation
> (My Favorite  Station).
> Early Morning Cold Taxi
> Radio 1 ad to the tune of Happy Jack
> Can't Tell a Note From a Symphony
> Coke commercial(Coke after Coke after Coke after Coca Cola)

Tom:

All of the above are on the new SELL OUT.

> Can't Explain(Live)
> Happy Jack(Live)
> I'm a Boy(Live)

These are all on the new LAL.

> I Don't Even Know Myself(Written Don't Pretend You Don't Know Me)

There are at least two versions of this song, and my guess is this is the
unreleased one (as it's usually with the other material). There is also a
different mix of The Seeker usually found with this one. Of course, if Pete
is singing it then it is the demo.

> That Glittering Girl

On the new SO.

> Don't Look Away
> Run Run Run
> To Kill My Appetite
> Do the Strip

Now I KNOW the second two are demos, and it would be my guess (not having
heard them) that the first two are as well. If Pete is singing them, it's a
sure bet. Again, they're usually found with the other material on this
bootleg. I have them all on one called Archives, on an Australian label.

       Cheers                  ML

If you own a CD player, you need to check out our website:

http://www.generations.theshoppe.com/