Who Vinyl Bootleg

I recently went to a small local independent record store nearby to get the
new Live Pete cd.  They had already sold out of the cd by the time I got
there, and this was the same day the cd went on sale. While I was there I
checked out their used Who albums. I found an import called  Jai' Baba    For
Pete's Sake.  The only thing it had on it far a label was Moon Records--1982.
 It also had a Supplemental Booklet to Moon  9-7-78. Inside it had a short
history of the Who with some pictures and a short history of each member.
Side One starts with a Radio 1 ad to the tune of My Generation(My Favorite
Station).
Early Morning Cold Taxi
Radio 1 ad to the tune of Happy Jack
Can't Tell a Note From a Symphony
Coke commercial(Coke after Coke after Coke after Coca Cola)
Can't Explain(Live)
Happy Jack(Live)
I'm a Boy(Live)
Top Gear ad
I Don't Even Know Myself(Written Don't Pretend You Don't Know Me)
Side 2
That Glittering Girl
Don't Look Away
Run Run Run
To Kill My Appetite
Do the Strip

All except for the live songs are said to be studio cuts. It sounds quite
good. I was wondering if anyone out there knew anything more about this album.
I also picked up a German Polydor Who By Numbers album. Also quite good. I
had never had that album before.

One other thing of note is that tomorrow (Oct. 9th) is John Entwistle's
birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN!!!!!
Tomorrow is also the 23rd Anniversary of when I saw the Who live in Oakland
1976.
I happen to have that show on tape, and will be listening to it and
remembering the show.
Now, how about a new tour!!!!!
                                                    Later,  Tom