Re: Tommy Movie

This is how I became a Who fan as well!  I remember seeing Tommy when it
came through on tour, and being semi impressed by it.  Then the movie was
on, so I watched it, something told me to tape it, I did and I was hooked.
I guess I must have been 12 then.  But I must admit that The bean scene did
frighten me a little, but I was prepared for the worst because my mother had
tried to tell me how strange it was.  I get to see Tommy again this year.
It's coming to the Orphium in downtown Phoenix.  I'm getting tickets for my
birthday.  I can't wait.  Talk to you all later.  Ta
    -Jessi  =:o