Re: The House of Horrors

Well folks, I did it.  My brother and I left our house at 12:00 am this
morning.  We drove 4 1/2 hours to Chicago, where we stood in line
outside the House of Blues for another 3 hours.  I was number 31 of
around 800 people in line, so I was feeling pretty confident.  At least
I knew I would be one of the people who would get a wristband.
Unfortunately, the confidence went away when I found out there were only
going to be around 300 to 600 tickets available.  Anyway, the HOB staff
finally opened the doors at 7:30 am and let us come in and get numbered
wristbands. We then waited another 2 hours inside while they gave a
wristband to anyone who wanted to come in.  Finally they began to draw
numbers.  They had 9 rounds where they drew approximately 20 numbers
each round.  I'll just cut to the chase...my number wasn't
drawn...neither was my brother's...GRRRRR!  I feel so heart broken.  The
trek to Chicago was a complete waste of time.  The ticket availability
was even more limited than we once thought.  Congrats to those of you
who did get a ticket, and sorry to those of you who had a glimmer of
hope that someone might buy an extra for you.

Bummed in Indiana-
Traci

P.S.  I can't believe how small the venue is!  It will definitely be an
amazing experience.  It's too bad that all of us loyal fans won't be
able to attend.