Comments

Hello everyone,
	I also am a new Who fan. I am only 14, but ever since I 1st heard the
Who (only about a year ago), I've been obsessed. It started out when I
bought the Greatest Hits vinyl at a record store. I had never even heard
them, but a friend knew a couple of their songs and said that they were
good.  When I listened to it , it was magic(the songs are Substitute, The
Seeker, Pinball Wizard, Magic Bus, My Generation, Happy Jack, Won't get
Fooled Again, My Wife, Squeeze Box, Relay, 5:15, Love Reign O'er Me, and
Who Are You). They quickly became my favorite band and now my collection
of Who music is as follows:

CD's:
Maximum R&B box set
Quadrophenia
My Generation:Very Best of TheWho
the Kids are Alright (and the movie)

Vinyl:
Greatest Hits
Tommy
Hooligans

Pete Solo:
CD: PsychoDerelict
Vinyl: Empty Glass and White City

Also for Christmas I will get Isle of Wight, and Face Dances or It's Hard

My lists for best and worst in no peticular order are as follows:
Best:
1.A Quick One
2.Armenia City in the Sky
3.Eminence Front
4.Behind Blue Eyes
5.You Better You Bet
6.Go To the Mirror Boy
7.Substitute
8.I'm a Boy
9.Little Billy
10.The whole first side of Tommy (Overture - Eyesight to the Blind)

I was originally only going to list 10, but it is too hard to choose only
10
11.sides 2, 3, and 4 of Tommy
12.The Seeker
13.the Ox
14Legal Matter
15.Disguises
16.So Sad About Us
17.Early Morning Cold Taxi
18.Pictures of Lily
19.the whole 2nd disc of the box set
20.the Song is Over
21.the whole Quadrophenia
22.Who Are You
23.Guitar and Pen
24. Sister Disco
25.Music Must Change
Sorry, but there are just so many great ones

Worst:( I still like them, just not as much as everything else)
1.Fiddle About -it just bugs me
2.Let's See Action
3.Drowned  -it's a good song, but the piano gets annoying
4.Join Together
Those are the only ones I can think of that are only half-decent

Also, I have a question.  Has anyone ever seen or owned the Join Together
box set released in 1990?
It is listed in the discography in the Maximum R&B set, but I've never
seen it. Also Iv'e searched for it on yahoo.com and CDnow.com and there
was nothing. I am really interested in it. It has tracks from the 1989
25th anniversary tour, including the whole of Tommy.

Sorry to bore everyone so long,
 Jimmy LaHood