Re: Who's Worst

> Bald Headed Woman (even worse than the Kinks version...damn Shel Talmy, damn
> him to Hell!)

Damn Talmy for not letting them remaster "Sings My Generation"! Or does he just
want too much money for it?

> All of AQO excecpt the title track, Run Run Run and So Sad About Us

You have to like Boris The Spider and Whiskey Man! Entwistle's humour is so
cool, and these are great songs, too! And I kinda like A Quick One more now than
I did at first... it has grown on me... but if it would've been my first Who
album, I wouldn't have bought any more Who albums for quite a while...

> I Can't Reach You (pretty weak, and Our Love Was barely missed this list)

I think that the whole "Who Sell Out" is a masterpiece, to me that and "Live At
Leeds" are the best things they ever did. Our Love Was is a great song, IMO. The
guitar solo and the "love love love, long" is wonderful, with Keith smashing
around in the background...

> Young Man Blues (new O&S remixed version...aka Who's On Downers)

I haven't heard this one. The live versions I've heard are all great, though.

> Cousin Kevin Model Child (gee, I wonder why they left it off of TOMMY)
> We Close Tonight (nice try, but....) Wasp Man (too much of not enough)
> Imagine A Man (I'm trying to imagine drum and bass) New Song (but not Good
> Song) Love Is Coming Down (trying WAY too hard to be "artistic")
> Did You Steal My Money & How Can You Do It Alone (even *I* can do better
> than this!)  They're All In Love (but not with this song)  Another Tricky Day
> (Disco Who? I think not) One Life's Enough (same comment as for Imagine A
> Man)  ALL of WHO'S LAST

Maybe I'm lucky, but I haven't heard any of those songs yet. I don't know who
didn't like "Water", but I think it's a great live tune. The lyrics are a bit
stupid, but Pete's soloing is usually great. That screaming is horrible,
though... (waAaAteer! WATER! whoaaaa... etc) They don't really get the
"harmonies" right... sounds a bit drunk... (I mean the "Isle Of Wight" version
now)
 I only have all albums up to "Who's Next", except for "Sings My Generation",
plus a few comps (Kids Are Alright, 30 years of Maximum r&b) . The question is,
should I get "Sings My Generation" or "Quadrophenia" first? And why don't they
remaster "Kids Are Alright"?
 Anyway, my worst songs list would be (from what I've heard so far)
Rael 2
Heatwave
I Need You
See My Way
Fiddle About, Tommy Can You Hear Me, Tommy's Holiday Camp (ok, these are part of
a theme, but I just don't like'em.)
Little Billy
Bell Boy
Squeeze Box (I really HATE this one!)

Umm... I can't think of any more right now... The Who is a great group, so I
guess you can't find too many bad tunes.

Have a nice day y'all,
best wishes,
Lukas Ljungdahl,
Sweden