PT Live?

Friends,
I enjoy the recent speculation as to the worst compilation of Who material to be had, but I found this list as a result of my renewed interest in the music and would prefer to debate the more preferred performances of this incredible band.
I recently picked up Pete's latest live release, and that sparked the desire to see what the other Who freaks have been doing lately... And what they think of it...  Surfing along the net I found this list and signed on (timing is everything) only to find that the boys were back together for the bridge street thing and maybe more......
So, happily adding my first thoughts to this page, I gotta tell you how it is, right here, right now.....
Live at Leeds is on at My Generation, the Overture (underture?) section.  I've got a couple of other Who discs to follow, but the wealth of the material is in the garage, where the turntable awaits.  And, in spite of what I read here, I'm always inclined to slipinto Slip Kid and the rest of Who By Numbers when the garage door's opened and there's neighbors to irritate....
Magic Bus a comin'? tuppence? thruppunce?  Who Knows?  I never tire of live at leeds and really enjoy both renditions on Pete's latest, but I get Giddy at the thought of maybe seeing/hearing the Who again live and in person (and maybe a new album?)
Any thoughts on the Maryville benefit?
Cory