Re: Who album from Hell

In article <2F891FCC7E4FD311940800902798A75E2263C8@ONESTOPEM>,
    Kent Kimes <KKimes@ONESTOPEAST.com>  writes:

> Here are my nominations (in no order of ranking):
>
> 1. Someone's Coming
> 2. Here for More
> 3. Postcard
> 4. Why Did I Fall for That
> 5. Waspman
> 6. Welcome
> 7. Dogs
> 8. They're All in Love
> 9. Jeckyll & Hyde
> 10. Barbara Anne
> 11. Heatwave

I kinda like the Heatwave/Barbara Ann renditions myself, but I would
put "Doctor Doctor" on there or "Silas Stingy".

I'd also have left off "They're All in Love"; I'd have put "Rael" or
"Rael Pt. II" on there ("The redchins in the millions will overflow
their borders...").

Also I kinda like the bass riff on "Why Did I Fall For That".
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,