RE: who list

The Latest on The Who
Who's 'BBC Sessions' out in Feb.

(Launch) - The recently reinvigorated Who will see their many visits to the
BBC radio studios between 1965-1973 collected on the set "The Who: The BBC
Sessions," scheduled for release on Feb. 15. The set was expected for
release some time ago but was delayed to "legal problems." The mostly
previously unreleased recordings feature the band's original lineup -
including the band's legendary drummer, Keith Moon - and were compiled by
the band's remaining members, Pete Townshend, Roger Daltrey, and John
Entwistle.

The complete track list of The Who: The BBC Sessions includes: "My
Generation/Radio One Jingle," "Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere," a cover of the
Rascals' "Good Lovin'," "Just You And Me, Darling," "Leaving Here," "My
Generation," "The Good's Gone," "La La La Lies," "Substitute," a cover of
Martha & the Vandellas' "Dancing In The Street," "Disguises," "I'm A Boy,"
"Run Run Run," "Boris The Spider," "Happy Jack," "See My Way," "Pictures Of
Lily," "Substitute (version two)," "A Quick One," "The Seeker," "I'm Free,"
"Shakin' All Over," "The Relay," "Long Live Rock," and "Boris The
Spider/Radio One Jingle."

The Who recently completed a highly publicized spate of benefit appearances,
and the two Chicago shows were even filmed and recorded for "possible future
release." The band also confirmed plans to try their hands at studio work
again in the near future. Daltrey and Entwistle have both said if the group
is not pleased with the results, they will scrap the studio project.
Townshend recently launched his official Web site (www.petetownshend.co.uk).
He promises that he "will be contributing regularly, both informally and
creatively." Townshend is also planning to release three box sets in the
coming months: "The Lifehouse Chronicles" and "The Lifehouse Method," as
well as the collection of his three solo albums, "O Parvardigar."