Pete Townshend RealAudio Files (inc. a new song and rap!)

I've just had a another look through PT's website, and found some great
RealAudio tracks to download:

http://www.petetownshend.co.uk/frame.html :

    Anyway Anyhow Anywhere
    Can You Help The One You Really Love
    Drowned
    Let My Love Open The Door
    Now and Then
    Who Are You

Some of the above songs are from the Live CD.  "Can You Help The One You
Really Love" is a NEW song;  on first listening I thought it was awful (the
word 'dirge' comes to mind), but it might grow on me.  You'll have to hear
WAY for yourself to believe it: PT with rap!

Also available are some samples from the forthcoming Lifehouse Chronicles:

http://www.petetownshend.co.uk/life_music.html :

    Baba O'Riley
    Bargain
    Going Mobile