Vegas show

Oh yeh, I forgot to complain about something at the Vegas show: the lameasses who kept yelling at me (and others) to sit down. This was a rock concert by God (by the world's greatest rock band, no less) not a fucking tea party.
I stood up the entire NLCS game 6 for roughly 4 hours and would have done it at the Who's 90-minute show if not for a bunch of whiners behind me who kept yelling "sit down" instead of standing up to catch the excitement. If this were a venue with a lawn, I might feel differently as I wouldn't want to ruin anyone's lounging. These crybabies helped dampen what was an otherwise enjoyable experience. I mean they were $10 tickets by God. Would have been better if I could have moved around a little, rather than sit in my seat and tap my foot. I don't think these people with seats welded to their asses are true Who fans, anyway.

I don't wanna hear garbage about being disabled. The arena had plenty of areas where seriously disabled people (wheel-chair bound, etc.) were sitting. And I bet they would have preferred to stand up, if physically capable.

Kentavo