Pete's Site & Gateway

I don't know if this has been posted yet.  I haven't had a chance to read
all of the very extensive interview Pete gives about Lifehouse on his new
site yet, but one paragraph stuck out:  Where he talks about Robert
Rosenberg getting Gateway Computers to sponsor $20 million in return for a
25 date Who tour - which they agreed to.  Then Pete says suddenly the whole
thing was totally out of whack.  But he doesn't go on to say whether that
means the deal is on or off....Could be good news.  Any thoughts?

Carol Z