Whofest 1999

Just something I meant to say before: any who are interested in joining us
for Whofest 1999, and all are welcome (the more the better), should make
their reservation at one of the motels (or another of their choice, of
course) Derick listed as soon as possible...or else risk a sellout. As far
as I know (renting rooms in the town where I live is not something I do),
there is a cancellation date which would allow you not to have to pay,
should you decide at a later date not to come...but in the meantime, I'd
strongly suggest you get those rooms NOW.
Hope to see many of you soon!