re-Dave Marsh

Ok, so Marsh is entitled to his own opinion. Of course, I should
have acknowledged that. So the book is written,his opinions are
in print. The book sells presumably well. No matter what is in
there, a lot of people are going to maybe accept it as fact.
Over the years and including very recently on this list a number
of people ranging from Marsh's profesional colleagues to the
lowly humble Who fan like me have disagreed with a lot of what he
said in the book, including Daltrey.  Does that not suggest
something to you ? Where do we have a say ? Do we have to write
a book too ? No because that's not our forte so to speak. However,
we too,the persons who disagree, find fault etc... we too have
an opinion and I am merely expressing it.
Regards, Derick.