Welcome back my friends to the tour that never ends & What was blown

> all part of one big happy family ! And of course I like the
> chance of visiting new places and meeting up with Who fans

Derick:

OK. Score one for the multi-show attendees. That's a very good reason. I
must say that for the two QUAD shows I attended, meeting the other Internet
fans was as good as the actual show for me.

> I heard it as a typical RS double-entendre.  "She blew my nose and then
she blew
> my (slight pause) mind."

Brian:

Oh, yeah. Of course; sex and the Stones went hand in hand. It was about
this time they recorded (but have yet to release) Cocksucker Blues. They
played that "naughty" image to the hilt. Well, OK, maybe it was a little
more than an image for them...