Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #116

RE: Who cares

When I made the reference "Who cares", I was referring to fans debating who
sells out more shows and who is more popular, I found the comparisons
pointless.  We all know who we think is the best. As far as Pete caring
about selling out venues, He should and probably does. Selling out venues is
more than just about him having enough money, after all he does have an
ego... and well he should!