Tour #'s

<<> In '82
> they were filling football stadiums.  "It's Hard" was top-ten in the U.S.
> They were still one of the few most popular bands in the world.  Compared
> to then, The Who are not even a blip on the radar screen now.

Not true at ALL! After not being together for 7 years, they were able to
tour the world and obviously make enough to make it worth it. Their
contemps, like The Stones, never broke up and can't do much better. Even U2
didn't sell out their last tour. Think about it.
                    Cheers                                 ML>>

Mark,
I don't know about you but I saw TED do Quad 11 times in 96/97. I know
several other people who saw them many more times than that. I wonder how
this skews the numbers. How many people were seeing multiple shows in '82 and
before. Alan?
-Stefani
It the quality not the quantity of fans that count :-)