Re: Johns solo albums

If you're in the U.S. there is a compilation called "Thunderfingers" on Rhino
which is pretty good, but if you want the best it's a German import (but
available in a lot of U.S. record stores) called "John Entwistle Anthology"
which is fantastic.  Most people I've played it for who've never heard John's
music before can't believe how good it is.

		-Brian in Atlanta