Re: After The Fire

Manic depressive, wouldn't you think?  One minute he's telling us The Who's
finished and we'll never see Lifehouse, and the next he's getting all
excited.

keets

> > What?!?  Mark, go straight to the nearest psychiatric ward! :)
>
>No, I'm right about this. It's not obvious (much like what happened with
>The Doors in the `70's/`80's) but look at it for a second: most of the
>longterm fans, like me, already have the albums/CDs etc. and yet sales are
>still there. The band is a "dinosaur" (according to Rog) and most of the
>original fans are of the age where they're unlikely to go to a concert (a
>significant percentage, at least) yet they were able to tour for about a
>year worldwide...this can ONLY mean there are many new fans among their
>dedicated ones. We've just recently discussed the upsurge of female fans.
>How many Who songs are currently being used as background for commercials?
>Three, isn't it? How many movies are using Who songs as compared to
>the`80's? How many Terentino (sp) movie references to QUAD were there until
>the `90's?
I'm tellin' ya...it's all building up to something. Something that can only
be redeemed after the fire...uh, I mean Yes, it's happening. You'll see.