RE-After the Fire

Hi Everybody, If 'After the Fire' can be interpreted to be about
the breakup of The WHO as some of you think, that's fine. Still
the references made about the riots in Brixton/Africa etc,don't
have to be ignored. It would not be the first time Pete has written
song with a double meaning. eg.'Squeeze Box'. Maybe I missed it,
and I know that one of the Later albums was dedicated to Him, but
Has Pete or any of the others ever written a song especially for
Keith after His Death? I know Roger wrote one for Kit Lambert,
I'm not aaware of such a song. Can anyone enlighten me?
Regards, Derick.