Re:WHOFEST MyrtleBeach

Hi All, Just a reminder to everyone on the list that this event
is definately ON this summer. 16th-23rd August. Basically a couple
dozen people have expressed  their interest in meeting so we've
decided to go ahead  with it. There's still plenty of time left
to think about making the trip and everyone is welcome. So if you
feel like meeting up with Fellow Who Fans this summer and talking
WHO in person instead of a computer then this is one opportunity
to do so.
        Earlier this year,other people were talking about having
similar events in other places. Is anyone actually doing this ?
I'd like to hear from you if you are. Also anyone wanting more
details about MyrtleBeach can contact Mark Leaman or Yours Truly,
and we'd be glad to help you with information. And perhaps we can
try some of those beers we've all been listing in between debates !
Thirsty business all this Whotalk !
Regards, Derick.