Re: Who ad? What Who ad? ...and Paul again

At 11:53 -0800 3/30/1999, The Who Mailing List Digest wrote:
>Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 13:04:39 -0600
>From: Jefferson Davis <jdworks@execpc.com>
>
>   And incidentally, i respect Yoko for offending the shit out of the
>critics that licked the Beatles' shoes. Her stuff, while not great, is
>interesting in the way alot of performance art (which critics would adore
>much later) is.
>   Lest i be subjected to a firestorm: Yoko sucks.

Since I started that term ("firestorm") let me just say that I am not one
who would claim that Yoko sucks, just that I've noticed the firestorm being
leveled by others at others.

Alan
Be sure to read _McKendree: A Burning Novel of Murder and Revenge_
by Douglas Hirt, ISBN 0-8439-4184-7  (available at www.amazon.com)