Yoko

Alan,

Re:
>>I'm not embarrassed to say that I enjoy listening to
>Yesterday, Maybe I'm Amazed, Hey Jude,El Rigby, The Long and Winding Road.

Not bad...but try saying you enjoy listening to Yoko's work and see whether
you can withstand the ensuing firestorm of abuse.<

*I* love her stuff and think she's brilliant, so there. <g>
Besides, I might add that the firestorm almost always
comes from people who have never heard a single note
of her solo albums and probably none of her work with
John.

--Carolyn
"Come on, abuse me more, I like it"--Silverchair <g>