Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #79 - Whofest.

Hello ~
I am happy to hear the enthusiasm over a get-together.  I do agree with Derick
that a resort town would be cool. Heres an idea to keep it easy on people:
Have an East Coast deal & a West Coast deal. So people here on this digest
have some options & convenience.
I loved meeting some fans here at Rogers show last year.  I didn't get to
hangout with them though. Wanted to talk to the woman who does Rogers website
more! I am happy to say that my life is doing better these days and I just
became an official travel agent! :-) So, I would be happy to help out anyway I
could in ideas to resorts ect. Calif has alot to offer.
    hey ......what the hell, lets all go to Hawaii!
 Janice