Re: Whofest madness, Conceptual madness, Synth madness (but no Madness madness)

Mark R. Leaman wrote: (re Myrtle Beach)

There are bars we can occupy...places we can meet...and, as always, there's
the Baba Center. There will be plenty of live music, but not knowing when I
can't say who. We're looking at concerts by Doobie Brothers, Slayer,
Bachman-Turner, Goo Goo Dolls, & Jerry Garcia Band...all in the next week
or so, and it's not even the season yet. There are always Blues bands
playing around town, and there are some great local bands too.
I don't know if I could make it, but my vote would be someplace with some decent live music and a Baba center.  I'm a seeker, after all.And, I'm the slow one in the crowd tonight:
two Who songs, ICE and AAA).
I sometimes have a hard time with the abbreviations.  AAA=Anyway, Anyhow,... but ICE?

Feeling stupid,        ("Is that what you've named it?"):-}

Howard P.