Boxes, Whofest 1999, & Instant Karma

> aborted?!?! why?

Gomper:

I have no idea, except that "someone" didn't want it released. The last
time that happened it was Paul holding up the release of ANTHOLOGY III, but
that might not be the case this time.

I'm still waiting for the reported SMILE boxed set by the Beach Boys, too.
I wonder if it's a coincidence they're both on Capitol?

> Hello Everyone, I was very intrigued about Mark's suggestion of some
> sort of Whofest for this summer.

I am here to serve. I'll be happy to do all I can.
The only better suggestion might be during the Mardi Gras, but while I have
my rooms it's a bit late for most people. Perhaps Mardi Gras 2001?

Then again, we're likely to be...uh, distracted...yeah, distracted during
the MG. Yes, I'm sure of it.

> Isn't karma interesting.  : )

Carla:

Especially when you can get The Who into it somehow!