Keith Moon movie reference

Hallo Wholigans!
    I taped a movie last night called An Alan Smithee Flim:  Burn, Hollywood, Burn!  I was watching it this morning and was delighted to see a hilarious Keith Moon joke.  You see, the movie centers around a director gone mad played by Eric Idle.  Well, It's supposed to be a mock documetary and during one part at the beginning they mention how the title character has gone mad.  Right after that they show a shot of a far off hospital and you hear some one histarically laughing.  Then the caption at the bottom of the screen reads, " Keith Moon Psychatric Facility Kent, England."  Needless to say, I was laughing my head off at that point.  Well, just wanted to let you all know (and for all those movie buffs who know who Alan Smithee is, you'll love this movie)  Ta ta!     -Jessi  =:o