Collection soon to be sold

The Who collection of Mick Noland will soon begin to be sold on Ebay.
Mick collected vinyl, cd's, boots, memorabilia, posters, books, vids,
anything "Who".

Only a few items per week, the first item will be the leather jacket
with large embroidered logo on the back, from the 1989 25th anniversary
tour. This Jacket is XL, as new, never worn.

I would like feedback from potential bidders, would you prefer a low
opening bid with a reserve or a reasonable opening bid with no reserve?

Thank you for your attention and I hope you will be able to add some of
these fine pieces to your collection.

Harold

--
Harold L. Smith