Re: PT Top 10 Videos

Gomper5@aol.com wrote:

> ohhhhhhh im sooo mad i missed it. i havent had a glimpse of pete townshend in
> a really long time.hehe, it musta been great.how was pete's intros to the
> songs?? did he use his trademark sense of humor?
>
> -andrew

	I just finished blasting the "Empty Glass" CD for the first time in a
long time!!  I borrowed it from a co-worker today at work.
	That thing is a sparkling gem of Pete at his best!!  Hell of an
excellent CD!  I bought it when it originally came out, but that wore
through, and I kind of stole of it from a friend of my brother's back in
'86, and wore THAT tape down, and so hadn't really heard it in several
years.
	I'll definitely blast it on my brothers $10,000 stereo system again
tomorrow before I have to take it back to my co-worker.  After that,
I'll go out and buy it again!

									Joseph Manfredi