Re: I owe Alan 2 beers

At 17:53 -0800 3/15/1999, The Who Mailing List Digest wrote:
>Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 20:41:56 -0500
>From: "Mark R. Leaman" <mleaman@sccoast.net>
>
>> I'll bet you 2 beers to 1 that TED plays together during 2000.
>
>Uh, in light of new information...no thanks. I'll just buy you the two
>beers and call it even, OK?

That would be great!  Although I'm unclear on how this would be better from
your point of view than taking the bet, and losing...:-).  In any case I
hope to have a chance to collect and reciprocate.  The part about them
playing dates prior to 12/98 is a new wrinkle, though.  I would have
thought do the BBC, THEN tour..a la Quad: big public performance to kick
things off, then tour.

Alan
Be sure to read _McKendree: A Burning Novel of Murder and Revenge_
by Douglas Hirt, ISBN 0-8439-4184-7  (available at www.amazon.com)