Lyric quesiton

Is there any site updated (thanks to all of you who maintain those sites, by the way) with lyrics for the 'new' songs on for example 'Who Are
You'  (Arrgh! The title escapes me "Road Romance?")  or "Face Dances" (You Got It In You).

Curious.

Also, I know this was probably covered when it was first released, but is the skip in
You Got It In You fixed, was it a skip, or was it what I thought it was , Daltrey making
a mistake in the take, and they released the outtake the way it was. Curious again.

Thanks!