Re: Susan

>>I say that unless you willing to be at each and every Who & Who solo
show and in the very first row center, you are _not_ a true fan. You
have no idea how many people I've pushed and shoved and cut in line so
that _I_ could be first! PEEEEEEEETE ARE YOU ON THIS LIST??? It's
MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!  Anyway, anyhow, anywhere, I recently lost my pet
poodle and I'm heartbroken! I'm getting close to sixty (I'm very young
at heart!)

This looks like a joke.

>i guess that answers Keets' comment about Who fans over fifty. i was
>going to say most people over fifty don't like computers, never were
trained to use them, etc. but things is changin', and new computers are
much easier to operate than the computers of the eighties (remember
those, anyone?)

I haven't met the lady the above seems aimed at, so don't know if the
given age is correct.  Anybody (for sure) know any Who fans over, say
55?

keets