Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #64

Travels With The Who Part 8
So as soon as I returned home from my three day excursion with The Who in
Chicago I recieved a phone call from my sister telling me to call my father
ASAP. (In Part 3 I told you that he had tried to page me at the airport before
I left upon hearing that I was taking this trip with them.)  Reluctantly, I
called and he asked me to come over to his house for a talk.  He showed me the
frontpage of the newspaper from the concert that they played at my college
(the mini-Woodstock) and said how worried he was about me and that if I ever
do that again he would not help me through college.  (My father was somewhat
of an Archie Bunker back then>LOL).
Once that ordeal was over I tried to go back to my normal routine life and
there was just no way that could happen.  When I went out to hear a band with
my friends I was so bored...it changed my life pretty drastically.  It didn't
take long for the news to spread on campus that I spent three days and nights
with them.  In fact, a journalism major  scheduled an interview with me for an
article in our school's  yearbook.  (Which I still have).  All I could think
about was when they were going to go on tour next and to see them again.  Then
it finally was announced that they were coming  back to the States in the
Spring .
To Be Continued.....