Re: Lifehouse Track Listing

According to an interview recently posted, songs from "Who Are You"
should be included, and maybe some from other albums, as well.  That
leaves us pretty much looking for the theme--for example:

New Song
Had Enough
Sister Disco
Music Must Change
Love is Coming Down
Who Are You
Imagine A Man
Faith in Something Bigger
One Life's Enough

and possibly:
Trick of the Light
Guitar and Pen
905

I think it's possible the finished work would run two hours, fairly
standard for operas and plays and such.

keets