Sting

Hello there

I recently saw a special from '79 about the Quad-movie. Sting appeared
in it and said that he was surpriced noticing that the rebels from the
past, The Who, were at that time actually members of the
establishment. The members of The Who werent around at the shooting of
the movie. They were producing the film.
That, I think, puts all in respective.
In Holland we have a saying: When you give a left side man enough
money he will get a right parting man without a notice. No thing you
can do about it.

I still love them to death