Re: Leaman's Reply

Playing Voodoo Child does not ipso facto mean SRV sounded like Hendrix. SRV
certainly appreciated Hendrix, paid homage to Hendrix then went beyond.  I
only have one SRV boot along several in person views of his shows when on and
off the drugs and he always sounded unique to me.  When clean and sober NO ONE
could come near his ability, because he redefined blues.

All critics (such as ourselves in fact) be damned.  I feel Jonny Lang is new
in the midst of the garbaage that is out there currently.  My hope is that his
music is a wide spread as SRV's .