Script, please!, Disco sucks, Pete speaks, Blues plate special

> Um, no offense, but I think I'll hang on for Pete's version. <g>

Keets:

Don't hold your breath...

> Silly me.  I thought disco was a form of rock music, too.

Smile when you say that, son...them's fightin' words...

Nope. Not Rock. It's anti-Rock, if anything. Manufactured and without any
sort of artistry or innovation. Faceless music. Wait, did I say MUSIC?
Sorry!

> Do you think Pete and John do good interviews?  Or is Pete right, and
> they should all stay off TV?

I wouldn't say anyone should stay off TV, except perhaps Linda Tripp, but I
think Pete does a good interview and John doesn't, really.

> If you want to be  really strict

I don't.

> have to look around amongst those old black guys to find the pure stuff.

Try Tinsley Ellis. Papa Chubby. No, don't get me started. I've got a rack
full of Blues here.

> Do you consider Hendrix a rock or a blues artist?

A Rock artist, but when he did Voodoo Child (slight return) and Red House
and so on, he was doing Blues! What SRV and co. do is put the Hendrix
guitar sound on their Blues.