Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #157

There is one simple reason why I don't subscribe to the other list:
white fang.  He has got to be the most irritating and childish person
I've encountered on the 'net since '89 or so.  When I gathered with
other local who fans, there was some discussion about how a Roger
Daltrey list had started up and everything was going along fine until
white fang joined the list and then he ruined it for everyone else.  I
find that among people I know personally, they all have a very low
opinion of him.  I don't live/breathe/eat/sleep every single second of
my life as a Who fan.  I *am* a big fan, but I *do* have a life beyond
worshipping the band.  Another reason I don't care for the other list
is that they have a hard time staying on topic.  This makes a noisy,
high-volume list even more noisy and high-volume and turns it into a
very low signal/noise ratio list.  I prefer this list because people
generally are able to keep themselves on topic, the volume is lower
and white fang isn't subscribed.
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,