RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #155

Yes,
VA Beach 1997 Quad show;  Roger completely botched the 3rd verse of Naked
Eye (encore) ('you hold the gun, I hold the wound and we stand here looking
in each others eyes.....)
It didn't matter........what a great song, and what great energy the boys
are still able to muster and extract from the audience.  Unending multiple
windmills!  Pete even slammed his guitar into the stage at the end.
memories.............
Stay in tune,
Kevin